There can be times when you may need to Reset or Restore your GSM Samsung Mobile Cell Phone to its original factory setting to solve several problems. Problems that need “RESET” may include: Your Samsung Mobile Phone Gets...
- Your Samsung Mobile Phone Gets or Got Locked.
- You have forgotten the secret code or password of your Samsung Mobile Phone.
- You Samsung Mobile Phone gets hanged too often.
In such cases you will have to reset your mobile phone to restore the original factory setting and fix the problem. Below are the steps to Reset your Samsung Mobile Phone:
- Remove the SIM Card from your mobile phone.
- Type the following password: *2767*3855#
- The above step will restore the Original Factory Setting of your Samsung Mobile Phone.
- In order to Custom Reboot your Samsung Mobile Phone, type following password: *2767*2878#
Notes: Before Resetting your Samsung Mobile Phone, take following
- Take backup of contact list.
- Take backup of all data including photos, videos, documents and any other data.
- If any data is stores in the Phone Memory and you reset the mobile phone, all data will get lost.